Subject: Re: Re(2): 3.1 Registration
From: "Rob R." <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 13:57:36 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 23 Jun 1994, John Gross wrote:

> I'd hate to have to download an upgrade like 3.0's!
> 
> JG

	Well I didn't mean to have to download something that big.  If NewTek 
had a BBS at least we'd have the option of downloading a disk that was 
faulty; that was my main point.  Downloading 45 disks for v3.0 would be 
insane even at 28.8 especially when you're paying for the software, I agree. 
As for the v3.1 upgrade being 6 disks, it's not that bad, and people 
could then have the option of either having a copy mailed out to them or 
they could just download it.  By NewTek having a BBS, they could break the
communication gap between them and their customers.  I always hear people come
up with great ideas for features to add into the Switcher and Lightwave 
software, but no one ever know if NewTek is listening; this would solve that. 
Besides, starting a BBS is dirt cheap when you think of all of the benefits 
that can result from one.

	-Rob						[email-masked]